Hastings Fat Tuesday CIC is a not for profit organisation.
HFT CIC is raising funds to deliver the 2024 Hastings Fat Tuesday Festival, which is unable to go ahead without significant support. DONATE NOW
We would like to thank all those who have generously donated towards the fundraising campaign. Your sponsorship enables HFT to support and develop opportunities for local artists, grassroots music venues, the cultural economy and the community of Hastings and St Leonards.
HFT delivers an ambitious programme of live music performance, creative music-making opportunities, and music industry skills development. This includes Sonics, Hastings Fat Tuesday Music Festival, Fat Tuesday Club, Under the Radar and Voodoo Fest alongside additional community and education projects.
Join the Krewe!
Support Hastings Fat Tuesday CIC’s year round work, developing opportunities for local artists, young people and our community. For just £30 a year your support could make a real difference, and you can benefit from priority booking and exclusive events.
Or if your pockets are a little deeper, become a HFT Patron and become an integral part of HFT CIC’s development.
Fat Tuesday Krewe
£30 per year
Become a member of the new Hastings Fat Tuesday Krewe!
- Priority Booking
- Annual patrons event
- Exclusive invitation to the festival launch
- Behind the scenes content
- Quarterly newsletter
Fat Tuesday Patron
£1000 per year
- Annual private event with the HFT Team
- Early access to tickets for events across the year
- A free pair of tickets to an event of your choice
- Credit in Annual Report/Website
- Potential to attend special VIP nights as a guest of HFT
- A gold HFT Jester badge limited to Patrons only.